|Property:||Corporate Office (941 N. Meridian St.)|
|Description:||The District Manager (DM) is responsible for overseeing a portfolio of properties. Under the guidance of the Regional Property Manager, the District Manager oversees the management of a portfolio of properties to ensure that each property meets or exceeds its financial performance targets and ownership objectives. Financial performance and attainment of ownership objectives will be achieved by ensuring that: |
•· Revenues are maximized.
•· Expenses are carefully monitored and controlled.
•· Properties are staffed optimally.
•· Employees are properly trained.
•· Resident satisfaction is a continual focus.
•· Assets are preserved and maintained to the highest standards.
•· Regulatory compliance and adherence to all legal requirements is reinforced.
•· College degree or commensurate experience
•· Valid driver's license and reliable private transportation
· CAM® or CAPS designation
•· Minimum of seven years progressive experience in industry.
•· Direct Management of a minimum of 500 units
· Multi-site property management is highly recommended.
· Diverse experience in types of properties managed
•· Proven experience in budgeting, revenue enhancement and expense control.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver timely results.
· Strong track record of successful personnel management - including hiring, training, leadership and staff development.
•· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
•· Strong leadership skills
•· Strong interpersonal and consensus-building skills
•· Excellent training skills
•· Proven analytical skills
· Excellent computer skills, with emphasis on the Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Thorough Yardi and Avid Exchange experience
•· Ability to travel overnight
· Ability to conduct property inspections as outlined.
· Successful completion of all required online Buckingham University courses.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.